Sunday, September 14, 2014

What Great Things Are You Doing?



I started this blog only six months ago. As I write this, the blog has been viewed over 2800 times! Thank you for viewing these pages! I chose to author this blog because I wanted to share successful programs and activities that we have implemented at Lakeside High School. Virtually everything I write about is a collaboration between our library staff and the faculty!

Continuing the spirit of collaboration, I want to invite you to tell us what great ideas you are implementing in your schools and library media programs! I would like to share some of these great ideas here on the blog in a future entry or at least have some good discussion in the comments section below. Let's get some interaction going! Feel free to comment below or email me at either stony_evans@lakesidesd.org or stony12270@gmail.com. If you have pictures, please send those too!

I look forward to reading your ideas and sharing them with our library staff! We are always seeking new ways to reach our learning community!

Stony

Please Subscribe if you are enjoying this blog. Please, put your email address in the box on the right side of the page. You will receive notifications when I post new blog entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment